Important Rule Updates!
Teams must read the complete rules to ensure they fully understand the rule changes we have made. This page is simply a summary of changes. Questions regarding Lego challenges should be emailed to email@example.com and Arduino challenges to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Arm Challenge
- Once no bins are left to be sorted, teams must ensure their robotic arm stops.
General Lego Rules
- Judges must be able to check the Bluetooth/Wi-Fi status of your robot at any time
Carleton University Sumo
- Teams can only switch programs between matches (i.e. they must use the same program for all bouts of a match)
- There are no angle restrictions for movement following the initial 3-second delay
- Interference can now occur anytime beyond the start line
- Guides can only be placed on the edge of the canvas
- Robots that die in the middle of canvas must restart from the designated edge
- Any remote wireless device will be permitted
- Rules surrounding the changing of the team member in control of the robot, scoring when the ball gets stuck, and when time stops have been clarified
- Breaking of the middle wall in the middle will result in disqualification
- There is now a 5-minute time limit