Welcome to the IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition!
What do teams do?
- Build and program a robot for a specific challenge
- Prepare a report, poster, and presentation (The Technical Component) for judges
- Present their work, compete against other teams, receive feedback and have fun at the ORC on Competition Day
How many can participate in a team?
Teams need the following:
- 1 Team supervisor (18+ adult)
- 2-7 Students
- Grades 4-12
- 1 Robotics kit per challenge
- Order from http://www.orc.ieeeottawa.ca/order-a-kit/
Registering for the Competition
Go to the registration page: http://www.orc.ieeeottawa.ca/competition/
- Make sure to read the Supervisor Information Package and the Media Consent Form
- Pick up to 2 challenges with your team
- Register all supervisors (max 2) and each of your teams by the registration deadline
- Register for work periods if needed (days where your team can work with competition day arenas and with our team)